[FQP]FQP 2003

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 18:42:07 CDT 2003

In a message dated 4/28/2003 2:16:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Axel.Schernikau at siv.de writes:

> thanks a lot for all activity during the recent FQP especially to all
> the very active Mobiles who looked often for open EU pathes on
> 20/15m.Several of them I was able to work 18-20 times.

Axel,

Tnx for all the Q's.  Your signal was consistently in there in many of the
pile ups.  Please excuse us if we failed to pick you out on the Sunday
afternoon counties.  The USA pileups were very deep.

We had a great time working you and a few other DL's, GM3POI, SP4JWR and, of
course, LY3BA many times.

GL on getting the other three counties in FL.  If you are looking to work
Calhoun, Gulf,
Liberty, please send me a request, and I will see if we have any FCG members
who are willing to make skeds from those counties.

73, George, K5KG and Jim, VE7ZO - K4FQP/m Team

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax