[FQP]FQP 2003

Axel.Schernikau Axel.Schernikau at siv.de
Mon Apr 28 19:15:50 CDT 2003

Hello everybody,

thanks a lot for all activity during the recent FQP especially to all
the very active Mobiles who looked often for open EU pathes on
20/15m.Several of them I was able to work 18-20 times.

In spite of bad condx the activity was great and I managed to work 58
counties leaving now 3 counties not worked in FL at all (Calhoun, Gulf,
Liberty) but they will be worked in next years for sure :-)

73 & cu all in CH-CW-Contest next weekend, hopefully with better condx.

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA
dl6kva at qsl.net