[Cwo] 2014 CW Open and YO DX HF Contest

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 10:07:08 PDT 2013

Rob:

Not sure I see the problem.  In 2012, FOC held it's QSO party on September 22 --- the 4th weekend of the month,

http://www.g4foc.org/calendar?EventViewMode=1&EventListViewMode=2&SelectedDate=9/10/2012&CalendarViewType=0

We announce CWO for Sep 13, 2014 -- the second weekend of the month.

They can hold FOC in 2014 the weekend of either Sept 20 or Sept 27 -- the third or fourth weekend of the month, in the usual fashion.

The NA Spring SSB contest from 0000-0400 on Sept. 14 is a low participation contest that won't conflict at all time-wise with CWO.   And WAE SSB vs CWO?  Different animals altogether.

Again, I don't see the conflict.

73,
John K6MM