[Cwo] Public Logs and LCRs

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 10:47:07 PST 2013

Update:  I received comments from four:  K6RB, W6SX, WX5S, NW2K, all in support, if resources permit.

John K6MM, can you tell us if we can do something like CQ WPX on our website (for 2014):

Logs:  http://www.cqwpx.com/publiclogs/
LCRs: http://www.cqwpx.com/lcr/

If so, do we have the resources to do it?  If we are lacking, what is needed?

All, any additional comments, please send. Thanks!

73, Dean, NW2K