[Cwo] JA ... or lack thereof

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Sep 17 13:58:23 PDT 2012

I think before we jump to conclusions, we need to find out more. I
have the list of all those I emailed and can compare it to the list of
those who participated from JA. I could compile a small list of those who
were emailed and did not participate, and then we can find out if there
was some common denominator.
Rob K6RB

Apologies to Atsu for the typographical error when I typed his
name.

Pete, W1RM