[Cwo] JA ... or lack thereof

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Sep 17 15:15:54 PDT 2012

Yes, but I wanted to float ideas before the event gets stale in our heads.

Here are all the JA calls found in all the logs received:

JA0VTK    6    X
JA1ETX    1
JA1GZV    1
JA1NUT    2
JA3JM    13    X
JA3XGE    1
JA7BXS    2
JE1TRV    32
JE2RMH    1
JF1KWG    1
JG1RSO    1
JG1WKM    2    X
JG3WDN    3
JH1DBM    1
JH1QDF    1
JH2CMH    2
JH2DBQ    1
JI1RXQ    79    X
JJ1RZG    7
JJ2EOB    1
JO1KSD    1

The number represents the number of times that call was worked in all 3
sessions.  X means I have the log(s).

73, Alan  AD6E