[Cwo] K6RB Solid Copy budget

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Jan 1 19:19:19 PST 2012

FB!

Icom hasn't promised to pick up awards for the next one, but they seem
enthused to the point where I'm sure they will do that. I'll risk that.
Worst case is we go outside for donations. From NCCC experience, I'm sure
we can easily cover awards.

Pins are a good idea.
Flyers I can produce myself for no cost .. or minimal cost. Assuming I'm
still employed when we need them.

I think the QST advertisement John got was a freebie, but NCJ, a JA and an
EU magazine would be useful.

I'll ask for $1k and see how it goes.

Alan