[Cwo] Your January 2012 newsletter and more

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Mon Jan 2 14:11:26 PST 2012

G'Day All,

> For those who like to submit a score, there are logging modules on N1MM
> and WriteLog and you submit your score summary on 3830 score entry (
> http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?CWops/e2d61b6dfa/ed480d6b2d/e7319e59d8>),
>  then see your score at http://www.cwops.org/scores.html<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?CWops/e2d61b6dfa/ed480d6b2d/725de71573> a
> day or two later.

I was disappointed to see only N1MM and WriteLog mentioned. CWops software
page lists a bunch more. We've asked software authors to support both CWT
and CWO and they have responded. We should give them credit and mention.
I've received more than one private email form a disgruntled author who
complained that he'd never been thanked for his efforts.

Additionally, listing all the software or referring people to the Software
page will help participation. If hams know their logger supports our
activities, they are more likely to get on.

*73*,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light