[Cwo] follow up CW Open email blast

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Aug 13 07:55:54 PDT 2012

All told, so far, 1049 emails were sent out reminding folks about CW
Open. I am going to send out a reminder to CWops members, too (1,070 more
emails).

Rob K6RB

Thanks Rob !!   Let's hope for
ACTIVITY !!

You're certainly aiming at the right groups.

So far only one team has signed up for the team competition: The Keys ..
with some very interesting members  :-)

We need more teams.  Hope this email blast will drum up more
support.

73, Alan  AD6E