[Cwo] CWO email publicity campaign update

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Tue Aug 14 21:10:58 PDT 2012

Gentlemen:

I have sent 895 emails this week (reminder emails) to a list of JAs,
US, and EU contesters. Of those sent, 325 have been opened so far, and 91
have clicked on the CW Open webpage link.

I also sent out 754 emails to CWops members (a reminder) and 339 opened
the emails and 39 clicked on the link.

The first time I sent out these emails, the open/click numbers were
even higher.

So, there are nearly 2000 hams who have been alerted TWICE since June
about the upcoming CW Open. We should see decent participation.

Rob K6RB