[Cwo] Calls worked in CWO

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sat Sep 17 10:02:28 PDT 2011

Excellent!  Thanks Matt!
I picked out another two dozen or so bad calls based on your list, and I'm
still going through it.

Also Tks Jim .. I missed the N2TJ error.
I don't know who made that boo boo yet. My software is not that far along,
and very simple. It only scanned ALL the logs and presented ALL the recorded
calls copied without making any judgements. That comes later. By deleting
the suspect busts in this list, the checking software will know there's a
problem when it sees the call in the log but it's missing from the "good
calls" list. I'm not going to even try to determine what the right call
should be this time around. No LCRs this time (well, maybe).

73, Alan  AD6E