[Cwo] FW: Anyone have a CT Solution to logging this contest?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Aug 19 14:31:01 PDT 2011

Thanks for getting the word out Jim.
Here in NCCC, we call this process "flogging"   :-)

I haven't used CT in years.  The closest program is probably WinTest, but
they have never answered our pleas for support of CWO.  I suspect you could
probably use the Sprint format and skip the QTH part of the exchange. That
may depend if CT has "intelligent" warnings/blocking of illegal (for Sprint)
activities such as CQing from a fixed frequency. Might have to fake a QTH
data entry before it allows you to log a QSO.

73, Alan  AD6E