[Cwo] Fwd: [NCCC] CWops Open Rules

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Aug 19 11:42:27 PDT 2011

I'm afraid that may occur regardless of what we say should occur.  We'll
have to be a little careful.

I'm going to tell Ken he can do N6RO as a team member using three different
operators, but only IF his log clearly shows who the op is for each session.
Hope I can keep all this straight when the results are ready.

73, Alan  AD6E