[Cwo] all missiles have been launched

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Aug 11 18:04:54 PDT 2011

That's great Rob!

The only remaining issues now are the Web based log submission stuff and
some form of log checking.  I'm pessimistic about Bruce getting the log
submission function working.  Don wants to wait until he returns from a biz
trip early next week before we put up a BIG note about what to do with your
logs.  I'm 98% sure that we'll do "Plan B" which is to have everyone email
their logs to cwo at cwops.org

I think I know what I'll be doing on my vacation to NC in early Sept.  ;-)

73, Alan  AD6E