[Cwo] Rules & loggers

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Apr 25 15:17:25 PDT 2011

FYI,  Today I sent these rules to the following logger vendors and asked
them to support CWO:

CQPWin  (AE6Y)
CT  (K1EA, but email bounced)
GENLOG
N1MM
N3FJP  (received feedback that says he may no longer support this logger)
SD by EI5DI
TR4W
WIN-EQF
WIN-TEST
WRITELOG

Any others I should hit up?

See attached Rev 7 which has some more cleanup.

John or Don, can you put this on the web site:
http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
I think it's close enough to final to go public with it .. especially now
that I've given it to these logger vendors.

Thinking about that .. might be better to put the rules/FAQ on a sub page
like http://www.cwops.org/cwopen/rules.html  ????
Then you could put the results later as a similar sub-page, and the log
submission page as another sub-page, and team sign-ups as yet another
sub-page?
I'll leave the details to you, I'm just thinking. Some day that whole
structure may look something like http://www.cqp.org/ or
http://www.cqww.com/

73, Alan  AD6E