[Cwo] Rules & loggers

k6rb at baymoon.com k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Apr 25 15:31:27 PDT 2011

Looks like you got 'em all covered, Alan. I hope at least N1MM, WriteLog
and WIN-TEST make the effort. So far as I know, the N1MM CWT logger
already allows all six bands, and probably the time slots. Depending on
how the exchange is coded, it will also probably work with "name" and
"serial number." I know that WriteLog does not yet support 160, 15 and 10
meters - it shows them with the red "B" for out-of-band. That should not
be hard to fix. I don't like the way they do the scoring window, though.
The columns are something like "points" and "dx." It should be "points"
and "mults." Maybe whoever does it will get serious this time and not just
throw something together.

Rob K6RB

Rob K6RB