[BARC] Confirmation Required

E-Safe Magazine subscribe@publisher.port5.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:43:00 -0700

Untitled Document

[This is an auto response and a one time only] mailing from our verification software used to determine whether you actually subscribed to our free electronic publication and ensure that another party did not use your e-mail address.

We need your help.

If you have been accidentally subscribed [Do Not Reply] to this notice. Simply delete this note. You have not been added to our mailing list.