[ARDF] Region 2 Rules Request - Q and A

D Arnett wb4suv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:37:27 PDT 2017

I believe Ruth, Joe and Bob C also have one of these receivers.  My
understanding is that when you take a bearing to any number of transmitter
up to five it will tell you how far to the left or right you are off from
that stored bearing.  I have not seen it in operation and could be wrong.

Dick WB4SUV