[ARDF] Digispark USB Development Board on sale at Microcenter: $5.99

Jennifer Harker harkerjen at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 14:54:44 PDT 2013

I've spent a few days playing with a couple of the digisparks, and they definitely drift without a crystal. I think maybe a slightly more expensive Arduino (mini pro?) with a crystal and a couple more I/O is the way to go.

$6 for a digispark was a steal, though, and they will come in handy for other projects.