[ARDF] Digispark USB Development Board on sale at Microcenter: $5.99

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:42:48 PDT 2013

    This is kinda neat. It's a tiny little arduino-compatible board with 6
I/O pins. The normal price is $9 or $10, but they're on sale for a few more
days for $5.99. It has a built-in USB for programming (and maybe use by the
arduino program during operation---not sure).

    Might be a cheap solution ($6 each) for a PicCon replacement or a
foxhunt controller. I'm not positive, but I think since the USB connector
is part of the PCB, it only needs a USB extension cable for programming (or
no cable at all if you can plug it in without the extension cable). I'm
thinking it might need a 32K Hz watch crystal to keep good time.

    I have four already, but I have six more on order.

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati