[ARDF] Training camp?

Vadim Afonkin (Comcast) vadim.afonkin at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 09:19:12 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone!

I would like to know if anyone planning any training camps this year prior
to WC?
Do we know if Koreans offering any training camps?
Do we have any other ideas how to get ready for World Cup?  Many teams will
have training prior to WC, can we find out if we can join any of them or
should we try to do our own? What is terrain like in Korea? Is SF area
similar to Korea? May be Nadia can tell us about Korea little bit more since
she was competing there while ago.

I would like to start discussion/exchange of ideas.

Vadim
73