[ARDF] Loaner gear?

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu Jun 28 08:07:54 PDT 2007

Hi Dale,

I had problems with my feet that took me out of competition. They have mostly
gone away so I hope your foot problems do the same. BTW, it probably took about
three years before they stopped bothering me, and without question, a visit to
physical therapy is what did the most good.

We plan on using the same 2M transmitters we used for the 2004 ARDF
championships; HTs with about 1 watt output controlled by a PicCon (modulated
continuous carrier.)

Also for anyone interested, a reasonably good picture of the Angora Fire (South
Lake Tahoe area) is available at:

http://www.kcra.com/news/13585959/detail.html?qs=1;bp=t

So far, it doesn't look like the ARDF Championships will be affected!

Thanks!

Marvin