[ARDF] Loaner gear?

Dale Hunt, WB6BYU wb6byu at arrl.net
Thu Jun 28 07:15:14 PDT 2007

    I have some spare gear available to loan for both 2m
    and 80m.  (Time to check out all the receivers and do
    some repairs.)

    I don't know if I'll be able to compete due to problems
    with my feet.

    Will the 2m transmitters have keyed or continuous carrier?
    That probably makes more difference in hunting that whether
    the modulation is AM or FM.

       - Dale