[ARDF] Transporting ARDF gear

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Fri Jun 22 07:54:26 PDT 2007

If anyone wants to ship stuff ahead of time, they can ship it to me and I'll
bring it up to the camp. We can also make arrangements to have it shipped back
after the event.

I've never heard of people having trouble bringing their radios on the airplane
althought the security personnel usually check them to make sure they are
working radios. I know some people have brought their tape measure beam antennas
on the plane.

I'm not sure what part of Texas you are in, but it took me about 12 hours from
Santa Barbara to Albuquerque driving time. and I'm thinking that Lake Tahoe is
on the order of 7 - 8 hours from Las Vegas.

Marvin, KE6HTS