[ARDF] ARDF on Wikipedia

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:34:48 PST 2005

Ken,

    That's a great introduction.  Wow.  Did you write it?  Are you
looking for photos showing specific things?  The one thing that bugged
me was the term "magnetic loop antenna", which is probably correct,
but I think it might be confusing.  I probably would call it a loop
antenna, but I am certainly not knowledgeable about this.

Matthew