[ARDF] 2004 US ARDF Championship

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Tue Aug 19 11:50:05 CDT 2003

Well, the m50 people *I* am aware of who are interested in going to the
Czech Republic are Jay Hennigan, Dick Arnett, Bob Frey, Dale Hunt,
myself, and now you :). I haven't followed the other classes. My
suspicion is that the US Championships next year will also have a big
influence on who makes the US Team. As we keep getting more people
interested in ARDF, I can only see the competition increasing to make
the US Team ... and that is a good thing!

Marvin, KE6HTS