[ARDF] 2004 US ARDF Championship

Gerald Boyd wb8wfk at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 19 20:25:20 CDT 2003

Sam,

I am sure there is a process and that it will be announced when its time to
start the selection process.

In my case I am interested in world and if given the opportunity would go,
but due to vacation time issues I can not attend a national and world
championship within the same year. I will have to make a decision on which
way to go when the process is announced to the group.

By the way I have not yet got a response from HQ on the radio O transmitter
question.

Also a interesting tidbit. Our group has two new sites that we are
developing for ARDF use with the local government. It turns out that the one
of the sites was a fox farm in the 1920's and went out of business in the
1930's when the depression started. The Fox barns are still standing on the
site! How appropriate for an activity that is sometimes called fox hunting.

Jerry