[ardf] For 2m: Use HTs or Build a Transmitter?

Gerald Boyd wb8wfk at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 16 20:37:08 CDT 2003

Matthew,

I have posted the design data for the foxbox that our club used for ARDF on
my website

http://home.att.net/~wb8wfk/equipment.html

Click the transmitters link (VHF&HF) and it will put you at the start of the
foxbox info. A user manual with all the information you need is posted.

Our box uses the ATX80 for HF.

Jerry