[usa2003ardf] M40 Medals - I goofed

Freyra at aol.com Freyra at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 10:04:56 CDT 2003

It appears that an error was made in the M40 class for the Silver and bronze
medals. Conflicting information on the eligability of a participant resulted
in medals being awarded incorrectly.  Based on original, and thus official,
dicumentation recived by the entrants the medals should have been awarded as
follow:

VHF Competiton

silver - Region II   Jerry Boyd
silver - Overall      Hiroshi Izuta

Bronze - Region II  Scott Moore
Bronze Overall - Jerry Boyd

HF Competition

Silver Region II - Don Pitchford
Silver Overall   Hiroshi Izuta

Bronze Region II  Scott Moore
Bronze Overall - Donald Pitchford

Note: These changes will be posted on the web site. I need to get the medals
to the proper individuals. Please contact me so that I can arrange a swap,
mail new medals out etc as necessary.  I appologize for this error and confusion.

Bob Frey, WA6EZV