[WVARC] Tree's 1973 Field Day Home Movies uploaded to YouTube

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Apr 6 21:23:58 PDT 2014

Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/I2K0Og9DR4A

The video is from the 1973 FD Effort at Contractor's Point, where I was in
the Novice Tent.

K6OVJ, WB6KPN, WA6TLV, Jocelyn, WB6OLD, WB6VZI, and Magnet are clearly
identifiable.

This is from Tree's 8 mm film transfers.  I did some quick editing to put
the pieces together.  They are probably not in the right order, and one
clip of Matt seems to be from a different Field Day.  I also tried to
brighten up the images a bit, adding a little contrast, but the originals
were, well, in original condition.  Try turning up the brightness on your
monitor to max.

There is no audio of course, but maybe N6PN can provide a royalty-free
sound track that we can add later, or maybe Tree can narrate a "director's
commentary" identifying all those visible at various points in the video.

So who's the tall guy in the yellow shirt and shorts?

More to come when I get time (could be week or two).

73,
Bob, N6TV