[WVARC] Movie

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Oct 22 23:49:02 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 09:31:28PM -0700, Matt Futterman, N6PN wrote:

> I just got back from Ohio, so am seeing this thread for the first time...
>
> This is exciting news!  Tree, can you just make copies for us?

Well - not really.  This is not the final format for the DVD the ARRL
will be selling.  And I wouldn't want to get in the middle of the
copyright issues.  After all, they have to pay the actors who made
the movie.  :-)

I am told that the DVD will be available hopefully before Christmas.

If for some reason - this project never sees the light of day, I will
make copies - but this format doesn't work in all DVD players.  The
final format will be like a regular DVD movie.

Tree