[WVARC] Revisiting a post

John Musselman WB6UHF wb6uhf@arrl.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:18:46 -0700

HI,

I re-read one of the earlier posts from Tree:

"I keep trying to use the call W6UHT.  I have the card
and I am sure I got it at a meeting once.

The name is Sid Friedlander from Tarzana.

Not showing up in any databases currently. "

That's Gary, WB6UEJ's, father.  I remember Gary telling me that his father
had travelled to Japan and that he had visited Kenwood or one of the other
Japanese radio companies.  He saw a Drake transmitter/receiver pair
completely unassembled so the engineers could study every part...

John