[WVARC] WN6VUD

Tree tree@kkn.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:05:31 -0700

> That's really amazing that you have my novice card! I wonder if I still have
> one?? Probably in a box somewhere. Yes it was definitely the West Valley
> club. I remember Leigh, Thad, Marty, and yourself. I worked for Mike Seedman
> at his company Practical Peripherals for a few years (1982-1985) and still
> speak with him about every 3-5 years! I guess I can chalk myself up on the
> list of people whose careers have been profoundly affected by ham radio and
> related acquaintances. Nice to hear from you and I've signed myself up on
> the reflector.

Welcome Josh.  I think there is even a picture of your novice
card here:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/misc_pictures/wn6htf.jpg

This is the station of WN6HTF - who might also be a lost
club member (I exchanged these pictures just a few months
ago with him).

Does anyone remember WN6HTF/WA6HTF?  Name is Anthony Giammarino.
He is now K3SZ in Poway.

Also, I found a QSL from WN6HVH - Gary A Morris - who I think
some of us knew.

And who was that guy on Woodlake with the boomless quad?  I
might be able to dig that one up if I look in my old logs.

Tree

PS: Josh's call is AD6XI now.