[WVARC] Greetings from the new QTH

John Musselman WB6UHF wb6uhf@arrl.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:02:27 -0700

> But we've scattered to the wind -- few remain in the Valley anymore.
> WB6VZI is now N6VI and back in the Valley (he lived in KH6 for
> a while), but KPN is now N6PN and has moved to the Bay Area.
> A few have gone to the San Diego Area, WB6ZVC is now N6TR
> in Oregon.  At least one of our ex-members moved to Utah, one or
> more are in Texas.  I think we could have a reunion in Tampa just
> about as easily as in California...

As for Musselmans:

Jim, WB6SST (now KO6P but inactive) and I live in the San Diego area.  Tom,
WA6CSN, lives in Mexico City (check out musselmanphoto.com!).  My other
brother, Dan, who never was a ham, lives in West Hills, which used to be
part of "Canunga Park".

(Say, Tree, my brother Dan's last house was on Lena!)

I could see Jim and I and Joe Wade seeing you here.  Maybe Marty...

John