[WVARC] Other Possible Members

Tree tree@kkn.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:26:27 -0700

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 08:55:39AM -0700, Matt Futterman, N6PN wrote:
> I remember Ray.  I think he lived in Canoga Park
> on or near Sherman Way.  I think you have the callsign right.
> He might have been a member around 1969.
>
> "Joseph M. Wade" wrote:
>
> > Some years ago, I had a nice QSO with Ray Laine, who at the time was WA0FRQ.
> > I know he lived in the west valley, but I don't remember if he was a club
> > member.  I think his call may have been WA6KRZ..  Anyone remember him?

W0FRQ
LAINE, RAYMOND J
11600 CARMEL DR
LAKEWOOD CO, 80215
            Class: EXTRA
   Previous Class: ADVANCED
Previous Callsign: W7SG
   License Status: Active
       Grant Date: 04/08/1997
     Expired Date: 04/08/2007
   Effective Date: 04/08/1997
 Last Action Date: 04/08/1997

And this is weird - from qsl.net - he has a web page called "Onward through the
CB fog." - but it is all black.  www.qsl.net/w0frq/

I'll bet w0frq@qsl.net would work as an e-mail.  I'll cc that address and see if
it works.

Ray - we are digging up old West Valley ARC members for a mail list.

Tree N6TR