[WVARC] Bios

Tree tree
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:01:20 -0700

I was wondering why John was sending messages about the BIOS in my
computer...  but now I understand.

I think the great project we can work towards is some kind of web page
memorial for the club.  We can write a "history of the WVARC" with various
people contributing the pieces they remember best.  We can have a member
section with before/after photos and include some bio information.  We
can have a QSL card section - and any other documents we can dig up
(old bulletins - photos and whatever).  It would also be neat to organize
some kind of event (like FD) and show that we aren't dead yet.  This would
be sort of like going to a Moody Blues concert.

If there is someone who would like to take the charge on creating the
web page - that would be super.  I can do it if nobody else will, but
my free time is limited at times.

In other news - I chatted with WA6LOW via e-mail.  He remembered going to
a club meeting or two with Mike Seedman.  It didn't sound like he really
considered himself a member.  I did my best to encourage him to join us
and gave him the instructions on how to do so.  Hopefully, he will.

WB6FVY owes me a phone call back and we should get Steve on here after
that.  I got an e-mail address for Don Jones - waiting for a response.

I'll publish an updated roster over the weekend.

Tree

PS: Is there a way to play risk over the internet?