[WVARC] License App

Joseph M. Wade w6yr@arrl.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:05:33 -0700

I have downloaded the license application from ARRL and filled it out.  The
instructions don't say anything about a fee.  I will call ARRL tommorrow
morning about that.  It only requires two signatures one of which is mine.

After we get the initial call sign issued we can then apply for the
magnificient vanity call of WA6LXN.  I think I may even have a QSL from
WA6LXN.  I believe I worked John who used the call from his home station.
I'll check the files tonight.

As John is the closest to me, I will mail him the app for the second
signature and he can mail it on the ARRL (Yes ARRL and not the FCC).

Joe