[WVARC] Licensing questions CD

Josh Fiden josh@voodoolab.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:22:44 -0800

--------------D22E6834C39829C1B13D68D7

Hi Phil,

Here's a couple of links to practice exams you can take online. These are all
the questions from the official pool. If you want explanations of the questions,
I think the ARRL books are pretty good.

http://199.245.125.13/p/testing.pl

http://www.eham.net/exams/

Regarding the XYL, here's what works for me. Always start out bringing up
something really over the top. It's important to sound as though nothing could
possible dissuade you. Then when you modify this to what you really intend,
she'll be relieved and let it slide.

For example, I want to put up a tower. So I explain to Tracey that what I must
have is a 150 ft of Rohn 65 and it has to be painted red and white to look like
a *real* broadcast tower. To add to the effect, I show her some swell photos in
the Rohn catalog. Needless to say she's horrified at the concept. So now with
the preparatory work done, I show up with a little 72 ft crankup. No worries.

Warning: your results may vary. Side effects may include silence, doing your own
laundry, no sex, divorce, or in rare instances death.

Regards,

Josh AD6XI (ex-WA6VUD)

of the questions, I think the ARRL books are pretty good.<a href="http://199.245.125.13/p/testing.pl"></a>
up something really over the top. It's important to sound as though nothing
could possible dissuade you. Then when you modify this to what you really
intend, she'll be relieved and let it slide.
I must have is a 150 ft of Rohn 65 and it has to be painted red and white
to look like a *real* broadcast tower. To add to the effect, I show her
some swell photos in the Rohn catalog. Needless to say she's horrified
at the concept. So now with the preparatory work done, I show up with a
little 72 ft crankup. No worries.
your own laundry, no sex, divorce, or in rare instances death.
anyone has seen this or
I had

--------------D22E6834C39829C1B13D68D7--