[WVARC] Yet Another One

John Musselman WB6UHF wb6uhf@arrl.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:23:42 -0800

I'll bet none of you knew about the black sheep of our family.

This is from the latest ARRL Letter:

"An N6SAP repeater user, Anthony Cardenas, WA6IGJ, complained to the FCC
that he was jammed October 2 after attempting to use the repeater to
report a motorist stranded in the midst of freeway traffic. Cardenas
alleged that Ledge Musselman, KC6NCN, and Anton Johnson, N6OAY, blocked
his efforts to alert the California Highway Patrol to the potentially
hazardous situation via ham radio. Hollingsworth included the allegations
in essentially identical letters to Musselman and Johnson, also sent
November 5."