[Ncdxf-bod-sub] Navassa Island DXpedtion revised budget and letter of explanation...

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:18:01 PST 2014

Their projection of  $2,000 for Direct QSL revenue is unrealistically low.

Total QSO count should easily hit 200,000, especially if the ClubLog Leaderboards are activated, as was the case for FT5ZM.

Even without a full accounting of UEE's finances for this trip, there is every reason to believe that NCDXF will see some refund from this DXpedition.

Looking at their updated budget and revised letter again -- and based on all points made thus far --

I would therefore vote for $35,000 for this DXpedition.

73,
John, K6MM