[FQP] More 2018 FQP Signups + other info

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Mar 29 19:16:44 PDT 2018

FWIW for *mobile stations*. . .

Some years ago I developed a mobile log analyzer that 'reverse
engineers' the actual route timings from the previous years' log. The
workbook input expects a Cabrillo file that holds all QSOs for Saturday.
A second, file should hold all the QSOs for Sunday. If your log is
already in this format, you're set to go otherwise simply use a text
editor to drop each county file into a "day file" in the order you
activated them.

The analyzer results page shows your start time for each county, the
first station you worked, how many QSOs you made in that county, the
average QSO rate for that county and how many minutes you operated.

The next county holds the same type of information but also includes the
"down time" between your last QSO in the previous county and your first
QSO in the next county. This tool will help you identify differences
between your planned activity and what actually took place during the party.

If anyone is interested (remember, this is for mobile stations only),
let me know. I'll forward a workbook directly to you. Or you can send me
your Saturday and Sunday files and I'll process those logs and send the
results back to you.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN