[FQP] Fwd: Re: Opportunity to Provide Additional Info for your FQP Operation

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Apr 27 08:28:53 PDT 2018

I  noticed that NO5W didn't have this on the activity page. These Google
Maps are my tentative routes. If I'm running ahead of schedule (my
routes are very conservative) I might try to squeeze in some additional
counties.

Jeff KU8E/m

KU8E/m Day 1
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1VdKQhCO8M3xhOFVY5ldMo46cdmMl06bU&ll=27.659037324987995%2C-83.80454250000003&z=7