[FQP] Don't forget our friend - 15m!

Jim jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 08:07:42 PDT 2018

Last night in the NCCC NS Sprint, 15 was open, weakly, to the west coast at 0230Z. At the same time 20 was open with good signals to lots of places. Not sure if this was a one time sporadic E type of opening, but don’t give up on the high bands too early. Especially if you’re a mobile. I suspect fixed stations will have worked most of the 20 meter guys in some more expected opening.

73  -  Jim  K8MR