[FQP] New FCG Member to give FQP Mobile a try!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:28:13 PDT 2018

Good Morning,
Imagine my delight waking to see that new FCG member *Mark AC4ZM *is going
to hit the road as a mixed-mode mobile both days of FQP - *welcome to the
party Mark!!*

*To our Out-Of-State friends-*
Hope you will give Mark (and all our other FL stations) a great big welcome
on the air.  As a mobile Mark will be likely found in the Mobile Windows -
and he is activating 6 semi-rare counties.
You can track Mark's and our other registered FL stations' county
activations using the *super cool tools provided by Bob K0RC and Chuck NO5W*
; look for them under the Counties tab on the FQP website.  These tools are
simply invaluable - thanks for supporting them Bob and Chuck!

Any other folks out there ready to join the Party? Please sign up as a
fixed or mobile/portable station; it's great fun!  The first year I did
FQP, just casually, it surprised me to be on the receiving end of some huge
piles - what a blast.

Please let me know if I can help answer any questions or get you registered.

73,
Chris, NX4N