[FQP] AD4ES Multi Mobile FQP

Chuck Green chuck at addressnmail.com
Thu May 4 10:24:29 PDT 2017

Score is estimate. The log is from 2 CQ/x logs added together. Multipliers a probably all wrong because of different countries worked.
Operation was multi 2 in a full size modified cargo van. 2 Icom 7100's, 2 navigators, 2 laptops, and APRS.
In addition to the 2341 QSO's (A record for us) we also were hit by a renegade deer on Sunday morning to the tune
of $1100.  I do not know how many multipliers we get for the deer! Maybe its worth a buck!

Call: AD4ES
Operator(s): AD4ES K9ES KE4YGT NN7CW
Station: AD4ES

Class: Multi-Op Mobile Mixed LP
QTH: ROVER
Operating Time (hrs): 20

    40:   716    1
    20:  1623    1
    15:
    10:
--------------------
Total:  2339    2  CW Mults = 70  Ph Mults = 2  Total Score = 336,960

Club: Florida Contest Group

--
Chuck Green
General Manager