[FQP] K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile 2017 FQP Results

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon May 1 16:26:46 PDT 2017

Same here. Thanks guys. If if wasn't for K4OJ and AD4ES I would have thrown in the towel and quit early! The band was so long I didn't even hear WN4AFP when he called you. Noticed the same with both W4NZ and NA4K in TN. Most of what I worked on 40 was south of the Orlando area except for when the band got shorter for a two hour period around 2200z on Saturday. I even had a loud Cuban station call me when I was CQing on 40 SSB at 2pm Saturday! Guess that's a sign of what we can expect on 40 meters in the future with the sunspots dropping.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid