[FQP] [FCG] CQ FQP - Recruiting Mobiles!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:39:26 PST 2017

Thanks for all the good info Mickey!
Yes, we would gladly have you join us road warriors.  Some of the rarer
counties are in the Panhandle; always seems some demand for that.  If you
want something near home you could circle lake Okeechobee - lots of
counties in a small place.  And Monroe county can be rare, especially on
phone.

Perhaps other mobile ops can add suggestions for rarer counties/routes.
Some out of state ops compete to get the County Sweep in a minimum amount
of time; so there is definitely demand on both modes :-)

Glad to see you'll hit the road again - tnx OM!

vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N