[FQP] [FCG] FQP Questions...

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:18:25 PST 2017

Hi Tim,
The 2016 FQP results are being worked as we speak; please be patient.

Fixed FL stations make plenty of contacts - for example, the same 2015
results show that Mixed, CW and SSB fixed entries made more than 1000
QSO's.  FQP attracts quite a bit of activity indeed.

Do you plan to be an in-state or out-of-state entry?  We hope you can join
the party!

73,
Chris, NX4N