[FQP] CQ FQP - Recruiting Mobiles!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 04:54:24 PST 2017

Hello FQP fans,
The 20th anniversary Florida QSO Party is coming up soon April 29-30 and we
are actively recruiting new and returning mobile ops/stations to maximize
the fun for operators in and beyond Florida.

Going mobile during FQP is a contester's dream- deep pile ups with YOU as
the 'rare one' for each new county change, road rally-like route planning
and driving all over our sunshine state and a chance to give the other
participants new FL Counties and a possible sweep!  Plus mobile ops report
many fun and often strange stories from the road including flying boxes,
stinky stops, #19, multi-mobile stations, Wiley E. Coyote ingenious
antennas and other contraptions, steering wheel keyboards, dinners with
tall tales from the road and more.

*We hope you, and perhaps a buddy or two, will consider going mobile for
FQP 2017.*
*Please 'reply all' and share your FQP mobile plans.*

Make this the year that you hit the road for FQP!

Vy 73/OJ,
Chris, NX4N

PS- Team K4OJ/m road plans:
The K4OJ/m Suburbanites team will be going Multi-2 Mobile CW with K0LUZ and
N4KM as operators with NX4N as driver and part-time op too.  We'll use the
same route as the last 3 years, covering 47 unique counties including MON.
DES remains iffy due to road construction.  Suburban now has 374K miles and
is still running strong.  C U on the air!