[FQP] 2107 FQP Activations workbook Rev 7.14

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 29 21:25:29 PDT 2017

Well that was fun! Let's do it again tomorrow. . .

With that in mind, plenty of fellows will be concentrating on logging
their sweep. There was no reported operation from Monroe county on
Saturday but there will be three mobiles traveling through there on
Sunday. You'll want to know who they are and when to expect them!

There were a few activations posted after my "Final final" last night.
So I dumped that information into this new workbook as well.

Download your workbook from here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am7cWbf-YWzZqht_fc3-jMhJJgdx

Then plug in the counties you still need to complete your sweep into the
yellow column "BG" ( you have to scroll the page to the right) an click
the "Click This Button" button. The workbook will calculate who to be
looking for in the counties you entered.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P. S. Conditions from MN <> FL were up and down throughout the 10 hours
on Saturday. Sometimes signals were booming in and other times a signal
would dive into oblivion and would need a couple retries. N1MM+ tells me
I operated almost 9 hours and I have logged 263 QSOs so far. I am 4
counties short of a sweep, all of them will be visited on Sunday.